Brontë BulletinRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Y2 Sleepover at Nell Bank, June 2018View Album
Nursery Trip to Hesketh Farm Park June 2018View Album
Boarders Sports Weekend June 2018View Album
National Boarding Week and England playing in the World Cup bring our multi-national boarding community together to… https://t.co/c3LRfipnsw
Don’t forget to register for tickets if you would like to attend Wednesday evening’s Cyber Awareness talk by West Y… https://t.co/5EGdPGGLR1
Latest NewsflashRead More
Summer Concert 2018View
Year 7 Star FactorView
Headmaster’s End of Half Term Letter May 2018Read More