South Africa Rugby Tour 2018View Album
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Simon Dunn set for pastures new in 2019Read More
Headmaster’s End of Year LetterRead More
Latest NewsflashRead More
Bring it on! #2018/19 https://t.co/UosATMoHPM
The number of companies and education establishments taking a stand at our careers fair just keeps growing. Save th… https://t.co/WXI8cQX0ND
Possibly the best day of the Year! Happy Yorkshire Day to all our pupils, staff and friends of the school – to tho… https://t.co/JICgN63MMS
It might be a bit early to think about Christmas but not if you don’t want to miss out on our Sports Christmas Ball… https://t.co/6w9KDT5ci0
Summer Concert July 2018View Album
Sports Day 2018, all the action captured by Cloud Nine PhotographyView Album
News From The Grove Summer 2018Read More
Brontë BulletinRead More