Simon Dunn set for pastures new in 2019Read More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Headmaster’s End of Year LetterRead More
Latest NewsflashRead More
Summer Concert July 2018View Album
Anyone jetting out of Leeds Bradford on their holidays this summer?? Look out for our advert just after security…… https://t.co/tfbojIZWqu
Sports Day 2018, all the action captured by Cloud Nine PhotographyView Album
News From The Grove Summer 2018Read More
Brontë BulletinRead More
Life After The Grove – Ellie HalsteadRead More