Brontë BulletinRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Latest NewsflashRead More
Life After The Grove – Ellie HalsteadRead More
Y2 Sleepover at Nell Bank, June 2018View Album
Moh Ritson, Y11 has had another successful weekend of racing at the BARC Junior Saloon Car Championship. Moh was aw… https://t.co/BegiHwIFiK
Photos of Y9 enjoying their adventure Day are now on flickr.
Lots of variety at our Y7 Star Factor last night. The audience were entertained by a variety of instrumental solos,… https://t.co/RUdYiira61
Nursery Trip to Hesketh Farm Park June 2018View Album
Boarders Sports Weekend June 2018View Album
Summer Concert 2018View
Year 7 Star FactorView