The Class of 2018 A-Level ResultsRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
South Africa Rugby Tour 2018View Album
Simon Dunn set for pastures new in 2019Read More
Headmaster’s End of Year LetterRead More
Our A Level results prove that all-round education and academic results go hand in hand. Visit our website to read… https://t.co/qa7lTCjpRO
So the A Level Results are in! Congratulations to our class of 2018 who have achieved a 99% pass rate with an avera… https://t.co/XbeGzuVZWO
A Level results day! Congratulations to all our pupils who are celebrating…for those who need advice, support or… https://t.co/25h7vTiKDE
With just over 2 weeks of the summer holidays left we are taking a look back at everything that happened in 2017/18… https://t.co/Sf4tyvTkD0
Latest NewsflashRead More
Summer Concert July 2018View Album
Sports Day 2018, all the action captured by Cloud Nine PhotographyView Album
News From The Grove Summer 2018Read More