An Email From An Old GrovianRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
English Schools Cross Country First Round October 2018View Album
Brontë BulletinRead More
Year 5 Residential 2018View Album
It’s never too early to learn how to save a life. Y7 are performing CPR as we tweet with training from… https://t.co/mBnQBgDPd9
We have a great breadth of Companies, Universities, Colleges and Public Sector bodies signed up for our Career Fair… https://t.co/vcPd09nkWs
The Grove Becomes Only UK Independent School To Attain Wellbeing Award For SchoolsRead More
The Importance of Being Ernest – School PlayView
Ashdown Lodge 25th Birthday CelebrationsView Album
Latest NewsflashRead More