Latest NewsflashRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Brontë BulletinRead More
Christmas Fair hosted by the Friends of Woodhouse GroveView
John Cockshott 1959-2018Read More
Wow, another record breaking Open Morning! Thanks to all staff and particularly pupils who toured school with famil… https://t.co/QKBiyigWIB
Buses slightly delayed tonight and more traffic on the drive than usual due to a crash earlier. No major injuries.… https://t.co/kXSe24FDT9
Brilliant video! Wow…memories to last a lifetime…#iamgrovian https://t.co/Y2y1RZ4IQ1
Careers Fair 2018View
Ashdown Lodge 25th Birthday CelebrationsView
Open Mornings – Register NowRead More
Year 7 Team Build Day 2018View Album