Latest NewsflashRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Brontë BulletinRead More
Netball, Netball, Netball! Triple Success in The NetRead More
Dave Bonny, Chaplain, on The Joy of Being Inquisitive & CuriousRead More
Schools out for Easter! Happy Easter everyone. https://t.co/nepD3FlNmI
For info – Year 9 boys should arrive back from Rosslyn Park approximately 4.30pm. However, please try and check wit… https://t.co/u98rMW8epq
Thanks to the generosity of parents, staff & pupils we collected over 500 Easter Eggs. After suggestions from paren… https://t.co/4bv99OpyJD
Y10 have been working very hard on a practice task for GCSEs; challenged with designing an ergonomic gadget display… https://t.co/f9PvKVA6cs
Netball Tour 2018Read More
World Book Day, March 2018View Album
A Night to Remember, March 2018 – photos courtesy of Gavin PriestleyView Album