Brontë BulletinRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Old Grovians’ Fun DayView
Prize Day and Sports DayView
Sixth Form Leavers’ Summer BallView
‘aa’ is a basaltic lava forming very rough, jagged masses with a light frothy texture. Can’t believe this is actual… https://t.co/PWAkzIEI0n
One week left to take advantage of the early bird offer for the FOWG quiz night. A Bargain at only £50 for a team o… https://t.co/t9KczhNYht
New Deputy Head Appointment for The GroveRead More
Y9 Battlefields Trip, Easter 2018View Album