Open Morning 18 November 2017View
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Brontë BulletinRead More
Latest NewsflashRead More
Meet our 2017/18 Head PrefectsRead More
Thanks to all the families who visited on Saturday. A lovely day, with many compliments about the pupils showing them round. #truegrovians
Annabel rocks the West End!Read More
Severe Travel Disruption – September 2017Read More
GCSE results to celebrate!Read More
A Level Results are in!Read More