Latest NewsflashRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Direct shuttle bus to North LeedsRead More
Headmaster’s beginning of term letter 2018Read More
The Grovian 2017 – Out Now!Read More
School is clear of snow. Main roads appear to be all clear but be careful on the side roads.
Amazing concert. Now swing band members and music scholars are enjoying a Q&A session to find out more about career… https://t.co/RYmKw5WA1k
Year 5 and Year 6 Carol ServiceView Album
Brontë House Open Day 15th MarchView
6th Form Taster DayView
Ashdown Lodge Nativity Photos 2017View Album