Y6 France Trip 2018View Album
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Summer Holiday Fun at Woodhouse GroveRead More
FOWG Call My Quaff nightView
Brontë BulletinRead More
What’s the probability that Maths is fun? Pretty high if you’re in Mr. Barr’s lesson! Here are our Year 7s designin… https://t.co/xw5glWL134
We did ask you to swot up for the quiz night, but don’t practice too much for this next FOWG event! Although with t… https://t.co/o3WgBva0hU
We are excited to be hosting a wide variety of summer camps over the summer holidays. If you need help with childca… https://t.co/T19jymBRot
Careers Fair 2018View
Mental Health Awareness Week – How The Hub provides daily support for Grove pupilsRead More
Whitby Y3&4 May 2018View Album
Brontë House children support Forget Me Not Children’s HospiceRead More