Latest NewsflashRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Brontë BulletinRead More
Sports Club Summer SocialView
WGS Slovenia Music Tour April 2017View Album
Well done boys and congratulations to Jack #100 https://t.co/2JhMLFHTyo
Calling all Grove Parents! It’s your turn.We’d love to hear from you – read on…
Our 6th formers have had a tour of Parliament today and are now in
a workshop about representation and voting.… https://t.co/KaEK3YyQWQ
Where are the upstarts? 😉 https://t.co/syi4xfZYCu
Bronte House World Book Day 2017View Album
The Mother – WGS Junior Play March 2017View Album
Battlefields Trip March 2017View Album
Calling all Grove Parents!Read More