Latest NewsflashRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Brontë BulletinRead More
Y5 Tropical World VisitView Album
Y5 Coniston Residential Oct 2017View Album
So incredibly proud we could burst! Well done Ellie https://t.co/OsHXd917OZ
We are ready to welcome prospective Grovians to our Open Morning tomorrow – starting at 9.30am. There is still tim… https://t.co/57fxH8Gywr
There is still time to register on our website for our Open Morning on Saturday. Bronte House (3-11years) and The G… https://t.co/HEVAdf3Gg5
Old Grovian, Kia Rika-Rayne’s video captures what makes The Grove so special.Read More
Bronte House Harvest FestivalView Album
Headmaster’s End of Half Term letter October 2017Read More
Christmas Fair – hosted by the Friends of WGSView