Iceland Trip 2016View Album
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Bronte House Christmas Fair 2016View Album
Latest NewsflashRead More
Brontë BulletinRead More
Interested in joining us in the 6th Form? See our Rough guide or sign up to our taster day online now…… https://t.co/ZCQ6z9XDdX
There are a few new job vacancies posted on our website
Please share with anyone you think may be interested.
Watch our 6th formers mannequin challenge – as we launch our new Rough Guide to the 6th Form……#grovemannequins
The Launch of our 6th Form Rough Guide….Read More
I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.Read More
Y1 & 2 “Christmas Counts” Dec 2016View Album
Christmas at Woodhouse GroveRead More