Latest NewsflashRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Headmaster’s End of Term letter Summer 2017Read More
Sports Day 2017View Album
Leavers Ball 2017View Album
We are recruiting for a Chef and for various roles in our Sports Centre, for more information visit our website
This year’s Senior Housemaster’s Trophy was awarded to Luke Schoeman, Y8, Atkinson House who gained the most House… https://t.co/0KbpTfcBbl
After 39 House competitions & the closest finish ever, Towlson were the winners of the Overall House Trophy, Stephe… https://t.co/UvLcHdse1l
Old Grovian Family FundayView
Brontë BulletinRead More
Battle of the Bands 2017 – photos courtesy of www.carsoftheworld.photosView Album
News From The Grove – Summer 2017Read More