Brontë BulletinRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Latest NewsflashRead More
Meet our 2017/18 Head PrefectsRead More
Annabel rocks the West End!Read More
Fancy becoming a lawyer, accountant, banker, financial adviser or insurance broker? Come and find out what’s involv… https://t.co/2biNH0NJ2v
We are looking forward to meeting future Grovians at our Open Morning tomorrow. There is still time to register at… https://t.co/pttu6sN1kq
Busy preparing for Saturday. Very excited as more potential Grovians coming to see us than ever before. A record br… https://t.co/387itMeYxo
Open Morning 23 September 2017View
Severe Travel Disruption – September 2017Read More
GCSE results to celebrate!Read More
A Level Results are in!Read More