Brontë BulletinRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Staff Blog – Louise Watmough on the value of being Enterprising & ResourcefulRead More
We Are Book OwlsRead More
Latest NewsflashRead More
Good luck to our tennis boys. The 1st VI play Pocklington in the Glanville Cup at 2pm. 🎾🏆
Phil Mickelson plays left-handed, but is actually right handed. He learned to play golf by mirroring his father’s s… https://t.co/umT3YCEGuH
Staff Blogs – Liz Farley on being Enterprising & ResourcefulRead More
Racing Grace Sets The Pace!Read More
Staff Blog – Dave Bonny on the joy of being Inquisitive & CuriousRead More
Proposed Rail Strike – Monday 13th MarchRead More