Latest NewsflashRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Summer holidays are nearly here…..Read More
Nursery trip to Hesketh FarmView Album
Brontë BulletinRead More
The windows are open and we can hear a lot of rehearsing for Battle of the Bands this Friday evening. #nightofrock
We are delighted to welcome the Trustees of the Methodist Independent Schools Trust to Woodhouse Grove today. @MethodistGB
Some samples of amazing artwork from our Y13 students Fran Zagajewski and Niamh Jessop Sanders. https://t.co/3GXqztgIRs
Bronte House Summer FairView Album
Grove Sport : Lifetime of MemoriesView
Y2 residential to Nell Bank, June 2017View Album
Year 6 Residential to France, June 2017View Album