Cinderella Performance November 2017View Album
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Bronte House Children in Need 2017 PhotosView Album
Latest NewsflashRead More
Brontë BulletinRead More
Amazing photos on flickr of both nights of Cinderella, courtesy of Gavin Priestley Photography. Congratulations to… https://t.co/05W4uJbNnz
We are looking forward to our Christmas Fair on Saturday hosted by the FOWG.
Why not come along before or after spo… https://t.co/bGlz9sB6Br
Our final careers event of the term takes place on Tues 5th December. If you are interested in pursuing a careers i… https://t.co/nmCZzAdFwe
Y5 Tropical World VisitView Album
Y5 Coniston Residential Oct 2017View Album
Old Grovian, Kia Rika-Rayne’s video captures what makes The Grove so special.Read More
Bronte House Harvest FestivalView Album