Year 5 and Year 6 Carol ServiceView Album
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Brontë House Open Day 15th MarchView
6th Form Taster DayView
Ashdown Lodge Nativity Photos 2017View Album
Registrations for Y7 2018 intake closes on Friday – if you would like to apply for a place please fill in the onlin… https://t.co/e6HTPtWmTL
We have Old Grovians Tom Mcmeeking and Ryan Young coming in to address Y13 history and politics students this week.… https://t.co/NZ8TQGMgkS
Congratulations boys! Well played..#iamgrovian https://t.co/dWGlSEskOd
Brontë BulletinRead More
‘It’s Chriiiiistmas!’ – Y3 and Y4 Christmas Production 2017View Album
Non-uniform Day Friday 15th DecemberView
News From The Grove Winter 2017Read More