Victorious U15A Netball TeamRead More
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Staff Blog – Ali Hinchcliffe on the joy of being Inquisitive & CuriousRead More
Cyber Awareness EveningView
Comedy of Errors – Shakespeare in SchoolsRead More
It seems Year 8 have also been creative in DT & would like to show off their fantastic moneyboxes; from rainbows &… https://t.co/UMYfVyUpSR
Well done to our fabulous U15A Netball team, victorious in a thrilling 39-34 North Final against Stockport Grammar.… https://t.co/vc8mh2yNAN
Latest NewsflashRead More
Brontë BulletinRead More
Staff Blog – Anna Kerr on the strengths of being Enterprising & ResourcefulRead More
Staff Blog – David Wood, Deputy Headmaster, on the value of being Kind & GenerousRead More