Bronte House Harvest FestivalView Album
I am Grovian
Making each individual the best version of themselves they can be.
We believe that every child is an individual with their own unique personality, talents and skills; and it’s this individuality that we encourage to grow at all stages of their education.Find out more
I am the very best of me...
- I am every teacher who has inspired me. I am every lesson that has opened my eyes. I am every maths problem I have solved.
- I am every book that has captivated me. I am every science experiment that has surprised me. I am every sports tour that has motivated me.
- I am every drama class that has transformed me. I am more than just academic. I am everything I want to be.
- I am prepared. I am gracious and generous. I am resourceful and resilient.
- I am ambitious and committed. I am understood. I am my unlocked potential.
- I am an individual, yet I am part of something incredible.
I am Grovian.
From 3 to 93, Grovians carry our values with them throughout the rest of their lives.Find out more
Latest at Woodhouse Grove
Brontë BulletinRead More
Latest NewsflashRead More
Headmaster’s End of Half Term letter October 2017Read More
Glad you enjoyed it! https://t.co/fu8nMM2Pbv
Following the success of our Law and Finance Careers evening, the spotlight now turns to Sports, Hospitality and Le… https://t.co/SRDmN2LMuv
Christmas Fair – hosted by the Friends of WGSView
Cinderella – Senior School Play 16th & 17th NovemberView
JK Jones’ U10’s Invitational Rugby Tournament 2017View Album
Sports Club Christmas BallView